Our representatives will showcase our solutions by case studies that will demonstrate how we've helped similar companies around the globe. You can stop by our booth to discuss the unique challenges you face and see how Lucent Innovation fits your needs. Drop us a line at email@example.com to pre-book a one-on-one session with our experts.
What is IRCE?
The One-Stop-Shop for E-Retailers
The Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition – better known as IRCE – is your one-stop-shop for all of your e-retail needs. This conference and trade show offers you everything your business needs to stay ahead of your competition, in one simple location. IRCE 2018 will take place in the world-class city of Chicago, June 5-8, at McCormick Place West.
A Conference Like None Other
IRCE’s conference offers strategic educational sessions on the topics that matter to you most. With over 130 sessions covering various topics and trends, your needs are met at IRCE. What makes our content unique is that it is curated, which means our speakers are not only knowledgeable but prepared with helpful, actionable presentations for you to learn from. Our agenda is created in part by the editorial experts from Internet Retailer magazine, so you know all of the latest and greatest in the e-commerce industry will be covered here. With multiple tracks and in-depth workshops covering topics that matter to you, your perfect agenda yet is waiting.
What services do we offer?
- Shopify Setup – We help merchants setup of their Shopify store across various platforms using this innovative, cost-saving platform with features such as multichannel stores, dedicated custom applications, payment processor, multi-language storefront, seamless checkout options etc.
- Shopify Web Design and Development – Given Shopify’s global retail dominance, over 99.99% uptime and unlimited bandwidth and transactions, its build for speed become useful as we efficiently develop your custom website regardless of your needs or constraints.
- Shopify Custom solutions – Utilizing the numerous Shopify API and our team's ingenuity, Lucent Innovation is best poised to the private and public app developer your brand or business desires while your team focuses on expanding core operations.
- E-commerce SEO- Our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies involve understanding how search engine algorithms work and modeling your website in a favorable manner that predisposes it to rank high on such engines. Various types of these strategies exist; technical SEO, On-site SEO, and off-site SEO. Technical SEO entails optimizing the crawling, indexing, mobile ready, speed, hierarchical aspects of your website while On-site SEO refers to page level strategies. Off-site SEO refers to link building strategies that build successful authority in the given niche.
- Commerce QA – Our Quality Assurance service deploys some of the globally reputable QA policies in ensuring all your e-commerce product launches and updates are compliant with established standards and expectations. From its estimation and testing to software configuration management and its source code review and code control, we critically analyze each step in the product’s design to ensure it is not only functional but exceeds expectation through our expert protocols such as Six Sigma, CMMI and ISO 9000.