Choosing the correct audience for your facebook advertising is extremely important as it ensures the success of your facebook advertising campaign.
The audience for your ad can be customized based on all the following demographics:
- Location, starting with a country, state, city, zip code, or address, and refining even further with a mile radius
- Interests – Facebook looks at a person’s interests, activity, the Pages they like, and closely related topics
- Behaviors – Things like purchase behavior and intent, as well as device usage
- Connections – Choose to show the ad to all people, just those connected to you, or those not connected to you.
Further down the page is the option to add detailed targeting through Facebook behaviors, interests, or demographics.
At the ad set level, you also can target people based on Connections by tapping into lists of people who like your business page, app, or events, as well as their friends.
Read our other articles in our Series on Facebook Advertising:
- 4 Reasons to Advertise on Facebook
- Choosing the Right Type of Facebook Ads
- 7 Quick Steps to Setting up Your Facebook Business Page
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Advertising on Facebook
Lucent Innovation is a full-service Shopify web design and development company. We build ecommerce websites that are ready to sell, scale, and grow.
Contact us for your next project: